Where has the time gone?

Yikes!  5 months since my last blog!  I'm sorry for the time delay.  I have no excuses except we've been too busy living life! 

Not too much to post, so I'll just add a few photos from that time period of "living life" along with captions from some of the selected photos.  Obviously there are "long stories" to go with the photos, but...they say a picture is worth a 1000 words right?

Also-please note that this will be my FINAL post for this blog.  I'll be combining our "personal" blog with the "school blog": http://schooldazeofoakvalleyacademy.blogspot.com/ and that will be the "NEW" blog to check out if you choose to keep up with what's going on in our lives.  I'll be updating that blog as well-so make sure to check it out.  If you are currently following this blog-make sure to "follow" the above blog for future updates.  Thanks everyone.


Leah's 8th birthday!  She LOVES horses now-so Mema's cake was "horse" themed.

One of my favorite photos from Christmas...
What our family spent doing on New Year's Day.  We were at Uncle Russ's house!  I think New Year's in Pollock Pines is becoming our new tradition.


Scott and the kids planned a 40th Birthday party for me with a few friends and family.
Scott, my sister & brother-in-law surprised me with a trip to Chicago!  I was able to celebrate with my sister being alive 40 years!  And as a bonus-I got too see the her new home!

Nolan and Dad helped out at the annual "Boot-Drive" for the Rescue firehouse.  The event raises money for the burn unit.  They received more money this year than any other year.  Could it have been because of the "little" firefighter?

My cowboy & cowgirl Leah was in "hog-heaven" visiting our friend Kendall and getting to ride one of her horses-Red.


Yes...that is Leah riding a horse-by HERSELF!

Nolan and his "fresh squeezed" orange juice stand.  He also was selling rocks and various other articles.

Leah had a lemonade stand and also sold rocks and various articles.  You can't see it-but she wrote out a name for her stand "Base Goods"

Dad & Uncle Russ have been teaching the kids archery.  They are loving it!


They dyed Easter Eggs with Mema this year-but both kids agreed they missed doing it with their cousins.  Perhaps Mia, Sophie & Grant can come next year.


They did enjoy their other cousins on Easter though-Marcus & Grace.

No comments: