Blessings

So over the past few months I've had several friends in my life that have had unfortunate tragedies and hardships occur in their life. Each one has made me realize how fortunate I am for the blessings that have been provided to me in my own life. And each occurance instills in me to appreciate my family and friends even more so.

For those of you who bother to read my blog-it was sent to you because I think of you often-even though we may not hear from each other and I feel truly blessed to have you as part of my life in some shape or form.

I'd like to send special prayers to Casey, Kira, Aunt Joanne, Aunt Barbara, Dad, as well as my cousins David, Corey & Ryan. And to Kay & Scott, and my long-time friend Debbi. I also send a blanket prayer to those of you who are struggling with anything in your life that I do not know about.

God Bless!
-Jill & Scott

3 comments:

Molly said...

You did it! Welcome to the blogosphere :) Looking forward to keeping up with the whatdoings of the Thorne family.

Chandra said...

Looks like you are already a bloging pro! I'll look forward to checking in on you and the family often! Cute pictures of the kiddos. I hope we get to see you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including me in your thoughts and prayers. You have always been a remarkable person in my eyes and here you are still with hardship and tough times, always considering others. You are all heart. See you soon. Hugs to you all.