Nolan turns 1 year!

Well I’m back from Chicago to start the whirlwind last couple weeks of September and the month of October is already packed full of activities! And my kids aren’t even in school yet!

We celebrated Nolan’s 1st birthday with family on Saturday and my little munchkin turns 1 today! Wow! I can hardly believe that 1 year ago my sister was out here helping me with the birth of my baby. And I've yet to get is 1st year scrapbook complete!

Perhaps someday in the near future (hopefully before we finish 2008) I'll get caught up. (I can dream can't I?)

Still trying to get back into the routine of being in charge of two little people after only worrying about myself & helping my sister last week. I think I need a week just to get myself back into the swing of it. Scott, Chris & my mom did a wonderful job of taking care of the kids & holding down the fort for me. I did not even have to clean my house for Nolan's party on Saturday, just some yard clean-up.

It was obvious that Leah had missed her mommy, but I don't know if Nolan even knew I was gone? He looked at me and smiled-but still wanted Daddy to hold him and has not really cared that mom is home. Which I think is a good thing-honestly. I don't have to worry about a clingy baby this week and he is no worse from the wear for mom leaving for a week & weaning him early.

I've posted photos of his birthday party on Saturday & hope to post his stats after his doctor appt. this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to go to Chicago and that Nolan handled your absence well. Darling pictures of a gorgeous big 1 year old, WOW!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jill for creating this blog and sharing pictures... what a great B-day party! Hugs